October 6, 2010

And the winner is...



































While visiting La Brocante in Horsens, Denmark, we were signed up for a contest... and guess what? My mother & I won! YEAH!!!

We won a big Zinc Barrel like the one pictured here! Of cause it was impossible for me to bring back to the states, so I hope you enjoy it, Polly!!
















Here a Zinc Barrel is used as a bed side table, in a slightly more rustic setting.... There have been talk about using it for the tree, come Christmas time... Time will tell.

If you would like to see more images from La Brocante, check them out here.

Natasha

Image #1 Via Driftwood Interiors, Image #2 Cote Sud Via Greige

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...