April 3, 2011

Chevron or Herringbone?





























The other day I was watching a program on TV, about a British couple, looking for a vacation home in Morocco, their own riad...
It was super fun trying to predict their choice, in the end they picked the ruin I absolutely would NOT have picked, and turned it into the most fantastic place!! Anyhoooo, I saw several different tile options, but was struck by the freshness of a traditional green and white pattern... a herringbone / chevron pattern as above.

So which is it? ... I just love the color :)!!

Natasha

Image via tumblr

2 comments:

  1. I don't know which it's called but that color is stunning. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chevron I would say, but then again herringbone looks the same - it's a conondrum Natasha.
    Hope you have a wonderful week.
    A xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...