May 7, 2011

Story Boards (just for fun)

... have you ever noticed what cool "story boards" your LinkWithin - link pulls up on your blog??

I was looking through some old posts of mine the other day, and continuously came across cool combos, so I got inspired to take a few shots of them, to share....

Butterflies









White & Bright










Words of Wisdom











Table-scape
 Malene Birger
Vacation











It's the Weekend...











Royal Touch 





 

 
House Love











Purple Reign










Flower Power











Hall of Fame






 Celebrate
 Wedding Day
Awarded
Texture Snapshot









Island Living











I'm sorry... I got a little carried away, can you tell? ;)
Do you have a favorite??

Take a look at "yours", it's fun!
If you want to, you can email me your favorite, and I'll do a little post on all OUR favorites!
Can't wait to see what you send me!!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Natasha

For photo credits: Refer to each post, please.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha,
    What a clever and unique post! My favourite from the ones above? It's a toss up between 'It's the weekend' and 'Celebrate', love the vignettes and the red and turquoise colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Salene!
    I - clearly - had a difficult time picking a few.... my favorite is actually the one furthest away from "my colors", and I will have to say Celebrate as well!

    Will you be sending me one from your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all, you have some gorgeous posts! secondly, when i let my eye just lazily scroll down the page, i found myself stopping quite a bit at the texture, weekend and celebrate. my eye kept telling my hand, "click here!!" there's just too much good stuff here, natasha.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...