June 16, 2011

Caught...

... little hands in the Cookie Jar!

























I just found Graham & Green, via Tracy, and I just love the color of this Portobello Cabinet!
... and really, you can't go wrong with the white Tolix chair either!!

Cute, no?

























The cabinet also comes in a pink and girly version, and looks great on the wall! I see a million ways to style this cabinet, depending on it's placement; kitchen, bath, living room perhaps even on a covered porch.

Which is your favorite version?? I am definitely liking the Sea Green!
... By the way; either cabinet would make a beautiful addition to the house in the post below, don't you think? Not that it's not great the way it is.... I'm just saying... :)

Natasha

Images via Graham & Green

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the sea green :) Thanks for visiting my blog!! Really glad you found me so I can see what a LOVELY and beautiful thing you have here. Just became your newest stalker.
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...