June 2, 2011

Interior Decorating Store ENVY!




































So, if you didn't already take part in the discussions and reviews of the new show on Bravo; Million Dollar Decorators, I invite you to read this very accurate and FUNNY write-up by High Street Market.























I watched the show and all the drama, but secretly I just wanted to get lost in Nathan Turners Store!! I just know you will love it too, so here is a House Tour with Nathan Turner.



















Love all the green..... and the many layers of fabric!

Natasha

All images via Nathan Turner

4 comments:

  1. Amazing store, I would love to stroll around in there(in good comapny by Nathan and his 2 darling dogs) for hours!!! So many great finds! Expensive I wonder!?
    Sooo wish I lived in L A!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting store! Would love to visit when I fly to the US.

    Suzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green! Very cute blog by the way! ;)
    xo
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...