July 26, 2011

Where did the weekend go?

































... what happened to the weekend?

I feel like this last week was so rushed, had time for nothing, and now it's already Tuesday...

Guess what happened to me on Thursday evening? Hit and run! Yes, that's right, some STUPID LADY person hit my car from behind, and TOOK OFF! Yep, she took off, can you believe that?? Karma, that's all I have to say about that! I'm OK, the truck will need a new bumper and she will get what's coming to her, right? Right??

Saturday evening Mr. Wonderful and I were invited to a dinner party, Italian themed food (very light and summery, it was great!) and I brought the best Tieramisu.... if I must say so myself :)

Spent Monday with a client and my sidekick (hi C!) selecting fabrics for a ton of pillows, an ottoman and dining room chairs. Looking forward to seeing it all come together!!!

So it's been busy, didn't have much time to relax, did manage to have a pedicure though...
A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do!!

Have a fun week!

Natasha

Image source unknown, sorry!

2 comments:

  1. how horrible about the hit & run! the person probably doesn't have insurance, i'm sure it will catch up with her eventually.

    love the pop of color from the dishes in the photo!

    style-extraordinaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This house belogs to the portuguese designer Mónica Penaguião and it+s located in Palmela, Portugal.It's a beautiful country house.

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...