September 17, 2011

It's the Weekend...































... and I am still on vacation! Yeah!!

Don't really have any plans, Just a weekend with long walks, quiet time, family time and a little computer time. I have been going through a lot of Danish magazines, I have come across a lot of interesting people, products and fall fashion. I am absorbing it all and eventually some will make it to these pages, so stay tuned :) !

What's on your schedule this weekend?
Natasha

Image found while reading a blog the other day, I didn't write down the name - sorry - but I believe the image was originally from Elle Decor. Any info?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dining area! Mixing diverse fabric pattern is just fabulous! Hope you have a nice weekend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Natasha

    The sun actually shone this Saturday, so we had, what was probably, the last picnic of the season.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...