March 11, 2012

New on the Virtual Newsstand...



































Just having a single day off this week, I was looking for something to inspire me...

Guess who just published their March / April 2012 issue? LONNY!!
... and with Michelle Adams in her Editorial video, promising more issues to come (beautiful hair, by the way), I am one happy reader!!!!

I was just introduced to Jenna Snyder-Phillips, the artist behind this great Black and White artwork. While I am not particularly a skull person, I really like the dark / light composition of this little tableau. Check out her story, and pick up a cool piece of artwork while you are at it....

Happy Sunday, Happy Reading!
Natasha

Image via LonnyMag.com

2 comments:

  1. SO sweet! Your blog is just lovely; I'm a new follower! ♥
    Anne
    P.S. Love your Snow...we have 9 Angel Kitties (lost in a fire almost 2 years ago...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha,

    So excited to receive my copy too, I now want a hard copy :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...