August 7, 2012

New on the Virtual Newsstand... Y'all!








































Come on down to Texas y'all, the new rue magazine is leading the way!
I was very tempted to call this post "Fifty Shades of Grey," but thought the better of it :)
Anyhow... now that I have your attention, I would like to say that I am a new fan of Graphic Artist & Interior Decorator Samantha Reitmayer Sano.



































The girls at rue saved the best for last! I am totally crushing on the muted colors, the warmth and all the natural textures in this home. OK, so one confession I do have to make. There are one to many accessories for my taste (or my lifestyle for that matter) but for the purpose of the photo shoot, it is really working well!! ... is it just me, or did you also expect to see Texas Longhorns above that cabinet, and not antlers...?? Check out the entire house on page 126.
































... and these two little guys, well they are from a completely different feature, don't ask why I am including them here, I just thought they were charming!!

Happy reading,
Natasha

Images via rue magazine August 2012

1 comment:

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...