August 22, 2012

Why (K) not?



































There are so many cool hairstyles out there, but why not just do one of these?
Seems to be all that I have been doing lately - it's just so damn hot here in Florida - so why (k)not?









































All these styles are so pretty! While this knot is obviously a bit more formal, I am crushing on the hair color!!! The highlights and low lights are amazing, don't you think?

























Ok, so just shoot me now.... Birgitte Bardot look-a-like with fantastic hair & a profile to die for... Why (k)not?

I am cutting my hair... that's the only solution, I am never going to get it looking this cool :)
Natasha

All images via Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips! I have my hair dresser next saturday. These hairstyles are fantastic for the hot weather. We have rainy days here in Finland but I´m singing in the rain ;-) My long hair loves rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful stylish ... sadly ... my hair is too obstinate for that. I keep practicing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wear my hair in a knot a lot , just love it !!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...