September 16, 2012

Sunday Flowers




































Last Sunday I featured a beautiful book with amazing floral arrangements. This week I decided that this wonderfully moody arrangement would be my Sunday Flower post. The arrangement is done up by Nicolette & Camille, same company who did last weeks amazing bouquets.

Don't you just love the fall-y vibe? Those dark leaves and the small pops of white... makes me think of the forrest, and how you don't necessarily need a lot of blooming flowers to make a beautiful arrangement! 

Check out the green pottery, the glaze is amazing... also like the worn console :) 

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...