January 29, 2013

New on the Virtual Newsstand...








































Yeah! A brand new House of Fifty has just hit the net... While this is their second pay-as-you-go issue, I didn't mind shelling out a  little green, to get some more color in my life :) 

There are some interesting people to meet this time; an Artist, an Interior Designer, and a Floral Designer with the MOST beautiful floral shop! Trust me, you will want to visit Quince!! The cooler for the flowers that her dad built is just so beautiful, I think they might just have a side business there :) Makes me want to have a cooler like this for my everyday fridge... Well, ok, that might be a little over the top!

Enjoy!
Natasha

Image via HOF

2 comments:

  1. Great blog. Gone through your entire blog in the last few days and love it. Pinned a few of your photos hope you don't mind. keep it up! Look forward to more postings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa!! I am glad you like what you have seen, and by all means... pin away :)

      Delete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...