February 27, 2013

Kitchen Love!



























In the last few days I have been looking at design ideas of kitchens... You would think that after having completed two in the past six months, that I have had enough for a while, right? (If you would like to see a detail from one of my just finished kitchens, check here

Kitchens are not really my specialty, but it just so happens that two lovely clients were looking to completely gut and redo, now a third client is looking to give her large kitchen an overhaul... and you know what? Secretly I LOVE looking through all the options out there! Taking a little from this one, a little from that one, a dash of want, a pinch of need and a large portion of WOW, mixing it all up and creating something functional and beautiful at the same time. 

Drawn to the soft cream color of this monochromatic kitchen, the warm wood floor mixed with the coolness of the waterfall island clad in marble, LOVE!

Oh, and cooking in there, wouldn't be too bad either!! ... the natural light, can we talk about the natural light in this space?
Natasha

Image via 

2 comments:

  1. I'll take one of those - it's perfect just the way it is!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kitchen and I love all the drawer bases!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...