April 5, 2013

New, New, New!!!

The word on Instagram a few days back, was the imminent launch of the new Black & Spiro website, by Australian Interior Designer Anna Spiro, and this morning it launched....

I was unable to access the link all day, as I am sure many of you were getting a first peek and "blocking" the rest of us :)... Well, I finally got through, and what a treat!! Loving the clear and sharp images, the unmistakable cool interiors of Anna Spiro. Pops of vibrant color, lots of Blue & White, table scapes to make you drool, fun mixture of new and old furniture...

I would recommend a tour of the new site, complete with FB page, Pinterest Boards and lots of inspiring interiors!!

Happy Weekend,
Natasha

PS. 
I found this article on the web today on Anna, an interesting read about the person behind the design :)

All images via Black & Spiro

1 comment:

  1. I love Anna's work, she has such a nack when it comes to mixing colour & pattern, great post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...