January 1, 2014

A Celebration...

































A celebration is in order!!  The Northern Light Blog turns 4 years today, and what a wonderful time it's been, reading all your blog posts out there, writing my own, and following along with others from a far!

































You might think I have lost my marbles, posting three images of the same venue, but I can explain… well, actually… I just couldn't choose, and I kinda like the natural progression :)

































This beautiful table was done up by non other than India Hicks, for - what I am absolutely sure was - an amazing New Years Eve Celebration on Harbour Island in the Bahamas. 
I take it my invite must have gotten lost in the mail ;)

Have a wonderful, festive, fun New Year!
Natasha

Image #1 & #3 via India Hicks on Instagram, Image #2 via Nathan Turner on Instagram

7 comments:

  1. Grattis till 4 årsdagen! Kramar Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anita, tusinde tak!
      Jeg er saa glad naar jeg faar comments fra hele verden :)

      Delete
  2. Along with mine...it couldn't be a more stunning party!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have decided to party crash next year… are you in? :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! next year we may need to crash the party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!... what a beautiful table setting!..I host a holiday dinner for my friends and I couldn't stop taking pictures of the transition from day-night time... it was pretty to see the candles lighted up in the evening

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...