May 21, 2014

Still here...





























So it's not like I am trying to avoid everyone, it's just that I can't seem to find the time to properly blog at the moment! I have tons of ideas, lots of interesting spaces to show you, and millions of baby pictures. However, I am trying very hard to be true to the Interior Design "theme", and not overwhelm you with Mommy & Me pics :) - trust me, there are tons of inspiration there - but should you feel a need to have a peek at those, I do share a few on Instagram, so feel free to follow along there!

Thank you for hanging in there with me :)
Hope your week is amazing!!

Natasha

Photo credit Rob Domjen via theboathousebb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...